Mackay Interstate Removals
If you want sunshine and perfect weather for outdoor activities, Mackay is a great place to move.
There’s a great, outdoor lifestyle in Mackay, along with some intriguing local history and a number of attractions. You’ll find attractions like the Mackay Regional Botanical Gardens on the Bluewater Trail, the Eungella National Park, and the town is only an hour and a half from the gorgeous Whitsundays.
Our interstate removal service extends as far north as Mackay and all the way south to Sydney. We also venture out west to Emerald and places in between. If you’re wondering if we can get you to where you’re going give us a call and we’ll let you know.
Our Mackay interstate removals include all of Mackay’s suburbs and surrounding area. Our removalist’s local knowledge can make your move a convenient and hassle free experience.
We know that moving cities, or even interstate can be busy & stressful. So we’ve put together some handy hints & tips to help you with the move ahead.
Where to live in Mackay?
People move to Mackay for a number of reasons. Whether you have a young family in search of a kid friendly area, you’re moving to pursue work, or you’ve decided to make the sea change with a move to the coast, Mackay really does have something for everyone.
We’ve included below some links to help you with finding a rental property in Mackay, or buying a house, apartment or unit:
- RealEstate.com.au – Mackay Property Sales
- Domain.com.au – Mackay Property Sales
- RealEstate.com.au – Mackay Rentals
- Domain.com.au – Mackay Rentals
- Queensland Residential Tenancies Authority
Jobs in Mackay
Do you need to find work in Mackay? Take the stress out of the move by finding work before you get there.
We’ve included links to a few sites that can help you find work in Mackay. Search these sites for casual, part time, full time, trade and professional positions in the local area.
- MyCareer.com.au – Mackay Jobs
- Seek.com.au – Mackay Jobs
- Careerone.com.au – Mackay Jobs
- Queensland Government Jobs & Careers in Mackay
Other helpful advice:
- Moving interstate? Don’t forget to transfer your driver’s licence.
- AustralianSchoolsDirectory.com.au is a great place to start researching schools in the Mackay area if you have school age children.
- You can contact Australia Post to redirect mail to your new address as soon as possible, avoiding any confusion for yourself and the new occupants of your former address.
- Mackay Regional Council is a great resource for information on Mackay.
- Student accommodation in Australia – Student-movers forum.com is an international directory for students moving across the country and internationally.