Port Macquarie Interstate Removalists
Do you need to move from Port Macquarie to the Gold Coast? Or Mackay to Port Macquarie? Maybe you’re somewhere in between? Our interstate removal cover the east coast of Australia from Sydney to Brisbane and all the way up to Mackay.
We’ve helped many folks move to and from Port Macquarie so we know the city well and we make the whole moving process as seamless and easy as possible for you and your family.
Port Macquarie is an exciting hub of activity with something for everybody! Moving to Port Macquarie, however, can be a difficult process. Here are a few of our key hints and tips for the big move.
Living in Port Macquarie
Are you after the ultimate Port Macquarie Beach party pad? Perhaps a hip studio apartment within cycling distance of the city’s best cafes? Or maybe a gorgeous family home in one of Port Macquarie’s colourful inner city suburbs? Whatever you are after, here are a few sites we have found that will no doubt make your search for your Port Macquarie home much easier:
Working in Port Macquarie
“Pounding the pavement” to look for a job in Port Macquarie is a huge task. Instead, why not sit yourself down at one of the boutique cafes on Harbour Drive with a cappuccino and browse the employment sites below:
Some more tips…
- For all information on Port Macquarie public transport, see Transport Info
- If you are moving interstate, don’t forget to transfer your driver’s license.
- Do you have school aged children? Australianschoolsdirectory.com.au is a great place to start researching schools in the Port Macquarie area.
- By contacting Australia Post and redirecting your mail to your new address as soon as possible, you can avoid any confusion for yourself and for the new occupants of your former address.
- Port Macquarie City Council is another great resource for information on Port Macquarie.