Newcastle Interstate Removalists
Do you need to move from Newcastle to the Gold Coast? Or the Sunshine Coast to Newcastle? Maybe you’re somewhere in between? Our interstate removal covers the east coast of Australia from Sydney to Brisbane and all the way up to Mackay.
We’ve helped many folks move to and from Newcastle so we know the city well and we make the whole moving process as seamless and easy as possible for you and your family.
Newcastle is an exciting hub of activity with something for everybody! Moving to Newcastle, however, can be a difficult process. Here are a few of our key hints and tips for the big move.
Living in Newcastle
Are you after the ultimate Newcastle Beach party pad? Perhaps a hip studio apartment within cycling distance of the city’s best cafes? Or maybe a gorgeous family home in one of Newcastle’s colourful inner-city suburbs? Whatever you are after, here are a few sites we have found that will no doubt make your search for your Newcastle home much easier:
- Real Estate.com.au
- Easy Roommate – Newcastle Share Accommodation
- NSW Government Fair Trading – Tenants and Home Owners
Working in Newcastle
“Pounding the pavement” to look for a job in Newcastle is a huge task. Instead, why not sit yourself down at one of Cooks Hill’s many boutique cafes with a cappucino and browse the employment sites below:
Some more tips…
- For all information on Newcastle public transport, see Transport Info
- If you are moving interstate, don’t forget to transfer your driver’s license.
- Do you have school aged children? Australianschoolsdirectory.com.au is a great place to start researching schools in the Newcastle area.
- By contacting Australia Post and redirecting your mail to your new address as soon as possible, you can avoid any confusion for yourself and for the new occupants of your former address.
- City of Newcastle and the Newcastle City Council websites are two other great resources for information in Newcastle.