Coffs Harbour Interstate Removalists
Do you need to move from Coffs Harbour to the Gold Coast? Or Mackay to Coffs Harbour? Maybe you’re somewhere in between? Our interstate removal cover the east coast of Australia from Sydney to Brisbane and all the way up to Mackay.
We’ve helped many folks move to and from Coffs Harbour so we know the city well and we make the whole moving process as seamless and easy as possible for you and your family.
Coffs Harbour is an exciting hub of activity with something for everybody! Moving to Coffs Harbour, however, can be a difficult process. Here are a few of our key hints and tips for the big move.
Living in Coffs Harbour
Are you after the ultimate Coffs Harbour Beach party pad? Perhaps a hip studio apartment within cycling distance of the city’s best cafes? Or maybe a gorgeous family home in one of Coffs Harbour’s colourful inner city suburbs? Whatever you are after, here are a few sites we have found that will no doubt make your search for your Coffs Harbour home much easier:
Working in Coffs Harbour
“Pounding the pavement” to look for a job in Coffs Harbour is a huge task. Instead, why not sit yourself down at one of the boutique cafes on Harbour Drive with a cappuccino and browse the employment sites below:
Some more tips…
- For all information on Coffs Harbour public transport, see Transport Info
- If you are moving interstate, don’t forget to transfer your driver’s license.
- Do you have school aged children? Australianschoolsdirectory.com.au is a great place to start researching schools in the Coffs Harbour area.
- By contacting Australia Post and redirecting your mail to your new address as soon as possible, you can avoid any confusion for yourself and for the new occupants of your former address.
- Coffs Harbour City Council is another great resource for information on Coffs Harbour.