Rockhampton Interstate Removals
You want sunshine and perfect weather for outdoor activities? With over 300 days of sunshine each year Rockhampton is a great place to live.
Local attractions include the riverbank parklands on the Fitzroy River and the Capricorn Coast between Yeppoon and Emu Park. The stunning Great Keppel Island lies 15kms off the coast and has numerous beautiful tropical beaches and attractions which are accessible from Rockhampton via a 30min ferry ride.
Whatever way you look at it, Rockhampton is a great place to settle.
Our interstate removal service extends as far north as Mackay and as far south as Lismore, Newcastle or Sydney. We also venture out west to Emerald and places in between, but if you’re wondering if we can get you to where you’re going give us a call and we’ll let you know.
Our Rockhampton interstate removals include all of Rockhampton’s suburbs and with local knowledge we can make your move a convenient and hassle free experience.
Moving cities, let alone moving interstate, can be a busy & stressful time. We’d like to take some of the stress out of the situation when you move to Rockhampton. Check out these handy hints and tips for moving here and adjusting to your new surrounds.
Where to live?
Whether you have a large family and you want a kid-friendly house in the suburbs, you’re ‘young at heart’ and making the sea change up north, or you’re moving to be closer to work, you’ll find the right house and area for you in Rockhampton.
Visit the links below for some great tools to help you find a place to live in Rockhampton:
- RealEstate.com.au – Rockhampton Property Sales
- Domain.com.au – Rockhampton Property Sales
- RealEstate.com.au – Rockhampton Rentals
- Domain.com.au – Rockhampton Rentals
- Queensland Residential Tenancies Authority
Where to work?
We know work is probably the last thing on your mind when you’re going through all the hassles of moving house. But just in case, we’ve put together some sites that can help you find available work and careers in Rockhampton:
- MyCareer.com.au – Rockhampton Jobs
- Seek.com.au – Rockhampton Jobs
- Careerone.com.au – Rockhampton Jobs
- Queensland Government Jobs & Careers
The sooner you have a job lined up, the sooner you can start enjoying that beautiful Rockhampton sunshine and outdoor beauty.
Other helpful advice:
- Don’t forget, if you’re moving interstate you’ll need to transfer your driver’s license.
- Do you have school aged children? Australianschoolsdirectory.com.au is a great place to start researching schools in Rockhampton area.
- By contacting Australia Post and redirecting your mail to your new address as soon as possible, you can avoid any confusion for yourself and for the new occupants of your former address.
- The Rockhampton City Council website is a great resource for information on Rockhampton.
- If you’re looking for student accommodation you’ll most likely find it at Student-movers forum.com – an international directory for students moving across the country and internationally.
If you have any any questions about moving to Rockhampton don’t hesitate to contact the QLD Movers team on 0400 742 949.